DR CLARE STANLEY
MbChB (SA) MRCP (UK) FCP (SA) FRACP
Dr Clare Stanley is currently not taking new referrals for neurodevelopmental and behavioural paediatrics due to her current waiting list. This will be re-evaluated. In the interim please refer to local DHB for a paediatric assessment.
Areas of Expertise:
• General paediatrics
• Interest in developmental paediatrics, including assessment for Developmental Delays, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and learning difficulties.
In addition to my role as a paediatrician at Kidzhealth, I am currently employed by Kidz First, Middlemore Hospital (CMDHB) in a community paediatric role, seeing children in an outpatient setting.
• Fellow of the College of Physicians South Africa
• Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK
• Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
• Member of the New Zealand Paediatric Society
I was born and raised in Johannesburg South Africa and completed my undergraduate training and internship in Cape Town (1993). I then travelled to the United Kingdom, starting my postgraduate education in paediatrics which I then completed in Cape Town South Africa. ( 1994 – 2002) I travelled with my family to Abu Dhabi, UAE for 2 years, where I worked as a paediatrician in the private sector before returning to South Africa. In 1997 I moved with my family to Auckland New Zealand where I took up my current position as a paediatric consultant at Kidz First, Middlemore Hospital.